Saturday, December 19, 2015

Loneliness



As I walk into my empty house
Midnight silence by my side
And loneliness bullying from behind

The darkness seeps into my heart
Like water through a hole in the dam
Threatening damage and destruction

The bright and sparkling moon
Looks pale and sad to me
Stars laughing at its dark patch

The cool and fresh breeze suffocates me
 And I long for the poisonous smog
That envelops the city now and then
 
But my resilient heart soon gathers itself,
Cajoles me and takes me to its repository
Asking me to search for a brighter moment

I crawl and fumble looking for the brightest
To my surprise I find all lived ones are the darkest
Sparkling one is the one to be lived

My heart laughs at my discovery
And ask me to walk through the only door
The door that never opens to the darkness.

No comments: